The following items are provided in your accommodation :
- Welcome pack with cottage information folder, tea & coffee
- Luxury feather duvets & pillows with high quality bed linen (hypo-allergenic available on request); beds made up ready for arrival
- Bath/shower mat (please bring your own bath towels)
- Electric oven & hob cooker
- Microwave oven
- Fridge with freezer compartment (Pennycombe Cottage has a full size Fridge/Freezer)
- Washing machine (except in Heather View – use of machine can be facilitated)
- Dishwasher (Barn Owl & Pennycombe Cottages only)
- Kitchen cooking utensils, pots and pans
- Crockery, cutlery & glassware
- Flatscreen HD Freeview TV & DVD player
- WiFi internet access
- Initial supply of well-seasoned logs for wood burner (generally in log burning season – September to April)
- Kitchen towels & linen
- Cot & highchair (available on request)
- Stairgate (Barn Owl & Pennycombe Cottages)
- Initial supply of loo rolls
- Iron & ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Cleaning liquids, hand soaps & an initial supply of washing machine detergent & dishwasher tablets
- Garden table & chairs
- Car parking immediately outside each cottage
- Utility Room
- full size freezer
- tumble dryer
- clothes rack & boot racks
- clothes airers & rotary washing lines
- floor mops & buckets
- Information Room
- Exmoor National Park brochures
- maps & guides
- books & games
- payphone (for those who do not have WiFi calling set up on their mobile phone)
- Secure bicycle storage
- BBQ & games area
- Hosepipe for washing muddy boots, dogs & horses!
Westerclose has its own private supply of beautiful spring water which is annually tested & approved. We are trying to reduce our use of plastic at Westerclose and therefore encourage guests to drink our spring tap water rather than drinking bottled water. If you do bring water bottles, we suggest you just bring one per person and refill them from our spring tap water each day.
Pennycombe Cottage has oil-fired central heating. Barn Owl, Nethergate & Stable Cottages have wall-mounted electric convector heaters.
Heather View has oil fired central heating & an electric log-effect stove in the sitting room for supplementary heating.
The cottages all have wood burning stoves – logs, kindling & firelighters are available as required with the initial basket of logs free of charge; additional logs charged at £3 per basket.