1. TENURE: So that we can clean and prepare the cottages between hirers, we ask that you arrive after 4.00 pm and depart before 10.00 am. Please let us know your anticipated arrival time on the booking form.
2. DEPOSIT: A £100 non-returnable deposit is required per cottage/apartment per week for weekly bookings.
3. WEEKLY BOOKINGS / PAYMENT: Telephone bookings remain firm for 7 days pending return of booking form and deposit/payment. We reserve the right to re-let the cottage if the deposit is not received within 7 days of your phone booking. The balance of the total payment due must be received by us at least 6 weeks before the commencement of your holiday. We reserve the right to re-let the cottage if full payment is not received by this date.
4. SHORT BREAK BOOKINGS: Full payment is required with your booking form.
5. CANCELLATION: If you have to cancel please advise us immediately and we will endeavour to re-let the cottage and return your payment. If this is not possible all monies paid will be forfeited. We therefore recommend that you take out cancellation insurance.
6. PARTY SIZE: The number of people or pets occupying a cottage shall not exceed the number stated on the booking form without prior consent.
7. DOGS: Please do not allow dogs on the furniture or leave them unattended in the cottages. Any mess must be removed immediately. Please keep dogs on a lead at all times.
8. ACCESS: The owners reserve the right to have access to any cottage at any time.
9. CLEANLINESS: The owners try to maintain a very high standard of cleanliness and comfort at all times. The hirer must undertake to keep all furniture and fittings in the same good condition as they were found. Smoking is NOT allowed in any cottage or building at Westerclose.
10. RISK: The owners cannot accept liability for loss, damage or injury to the hirers property, vehicles, pets etc., or for personal injury, howsoever caused.
11. BREAKAGES: All breakages / damage must be notified immediately & paid for at a cost determined by the owners (do not replace any broken items without the owner’s prior agreement).